Focusing on fundamental colour theory, product knowledge and basic practical work, this course has been created for all colourists wanting to gain greater confidence in their use of OSMO IKON®’s hair colour portfolio and, ultimately, to improve their essential technical skills.
By OSMO IKON® Hair Education
What will you gain?
- Confidence to perform a colour consultation and hair analysis on your clients
- Fundamental product knowledge across OSMO IKON®’s colour portfolio
- Technical knowledge of essential colour theory
- Increased confidence in fundamental colour application through practical workshops.
Who should attend?
New colour starters wanting to improve their fundamental skills. (recommended attendance on both days). Advanced colourists new to OSMO IKON®’s colour portfolio (recommended attendance on first day theory)
- 1 DAY
- OSMO IKON® colour theory and hands-on workshop
- Start: 10am | Registration: 9.45am
Min 4 / Max 10
Please bring your full hairdressing kit with you (including section clips, combs, brushes, dryers) and either a model or a salon head. All colour and styling products will be provided.
Lunch is not provided so please bring a packed lunch
Redeemable against the purchase on OSMO IKON® products in-store on the day of training.
(Excludes VAT free days)
Dates & Locations
This course is not currently available