Wild About Colour
Inspiration is key to being a successful colourist. In this cut and colour course you will be shown both classic and advanced colouring techniques to help you develop your skills allowing for exciting, contemporary and creative results your clients will love.
By OSMO IKON® Hair Education
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- Creative ways of working with the OSMO IKON® colour portfolio
- Increased confidence in creative colour formulations
- The theory behind OSMO IKON® colour portfolio and OSMO Color Psycho® and Colour Revive® ranges
- You will create a pallet of on trend fashion shades and learn how to generate bespoke colour cocktails in
- Greater understanding of how colour enhances the total look
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All hairdressers looking to build their confidence in using creative colour techniques. Hairdressers new to the OSMO IKON® and OSMO® product portfolios
Min 4 / Max 10
- 1 Day
- Live demonstration in the morning and hands-on workshop in the afternoon
- Start: 10am Registration: 9.45am
Please bring your full hairdressing kit with you (including section clips, combs, brushes, dryers) and either a model or a salon head. All colour and styling products will be provided. Lunch is not provided so please bring a packed lunch
Dates & Locations
This course is not currently available